Scholarships: The Nexus International School is offering full IB and partial scholarships for Malaysian and international students who can achieve excellence. The scholarships are open to secondary learners (Year 7-11) and learners in the IB Diploma Programme (Year 12-13).
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Host College/University: The Nexus International School Malaysia established in 2008, Nexus International School is a private international school based in Putrajaya, Malaysia. It is under Taylor’s Schools.
Degree level: The scholarship is open to Secondary learners (Year Groups 7 – 11) and learners in the IB Diploma Programme (Year Groups 12 – 13). Learners in Years 6 and below will be subject to consideration by the Scholarship Committee.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
Nationalities: Scholarships are available to Malaysian and International students. Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia.
Scholarship Award: As part of the Nexus Scholarship Programme, School offer these scholarships.
|Scholarship Package||Full IB Scholarship||Academic Scholarship||Boarding Scholarship|
|Tuition Fee Waiver||100%Tuition Fee Waiver||50% Tuition Fee Waiver||30% Tuition Fee Waiver||50% Tuition Fee Waiver||30% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Registration Fee Waiver||100% Registration Fee Waiver||50% Registration Fee Waiver||30% Registration Fee Waiver||50% Registration Fee Waiver||30% Registration Fee Waiver|
|Deposit Waiver||100% Deposit Waiver||100% Deposit Waiver||100% Deposit Waiver||100% Deposit Waiver||100% Deposit Waiver|
|Year Group||Year 12 only||Open to Year 7 – Year 13 (11 – 19 years old)|
|Others||· Application fee is waived· Does not include technology fee, uniforms, books, MacBook/ipads|
- Applicants must have their previous degree.
- Students must have the high academic achievement and English fluency.
Applying procedure Instructions: Application can be done online or; manually with the required documents below
- Personal Statement – a 300-word essay on the following topic: The Nexus motto is “Embracing Diversity. Challenging Minds”. What does this mean to you?
- Latest examination results which have been verified by the school
- Copy of Awards and Certificates of academic and co-curricular achievements
- Reference letter from a teacher at their current school highlighting academic and co-curricular achievements in school
- A copy of the last BE Form completed for the Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia to indicate family household income (IB Full Scholarship only)
- Please submit all application and supporting documents via email to scholarship-at-nexus.edu.my Or post/hand.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: February 2018 9 (Full IBDP Scholarship), February 15, 2018 (Partial Scholarship).