Applications are invited for Nippon Foundation Nikkei Scholarships. These scholarships are available for those who wish to acquire specialized knowledge so that after their return they apply in their country of origin.
The objective of this program is to offer young Japanese descendants the opportunity to realize their dreams and projects that contribute to the development of their country and their local society, in the search also to promote a higher level of understanding between Japan and their country. of origin through the study grant in Japan.
Scholarships are available for pursuing the courses offered by the university.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Round trip air ticket.
Study expenses as costs for the right of exams, classes, tuition and didactic materials determined by the school.
Help for living costs: ¥ 130,000 per month, housing rental (up to ¥ 50,000 per month), guarantee deposit for rent (up to ¥ 200,000), transportation (student pass), medical insurance (mutual contribution) , etc.
Coverage of costs to participate in congresses, collective scholarship activities, etc.
- Mainly Belong to the region of South America or Central America. (Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, among others)
- Approximately 5 vacantes.
- Scholarship can be taken in Japan
Be a descendant of Japanese (nationality, education and experience in Japan are not required).
Age between 18 to 35 years.
Those with the recommendation of a Nikkei Association.
Those who wish to acquire specialized knowledge so that after their return they apply in their country of origin.
Those who wish to act as a link between Japan and their country.
People who actively participate in the initiatives promoted by the fellows and in the initiatives that contribute to society.
English Language Requirements:
The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The documents mentioned below must be sent by mail to this Association until July 31. Entries will not be accepted via fax or e-mail.
- Curriculum Vitae for Registration (model 1-A • model 1-B)
- Personal Story (model 2)
- Study Plan (model 3)
- Scholarship Certificate of scholarship (model 4) Optional. Only those that already have the defined teaching institution.
- Medical Certificate (model 5)
- Letter of Recommendation of the Nikkei Association (model 6)
- Diploma of Bachelor, Baccalaureate, Certificate of Graduation (or certificate of study) with the appropriate translation.
* If the teaching institution does not deliver this certificate, you can present a certified copy of the Diploma.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
July 31, 2018.