Northern Territory Higher Education Scholarships in Australia, 2018
Scholarships: The Government of the Northern Territory is inviting applications for Higher Education Scholarships. These scholarships are awarded to study a first undergraduate degree in the NT.
Host College/University: The Government of the Northern Territory also referred to as the Northern Territory Government is the Australian territorial democratic administrative authority of the Northern Territory.
Degree level: Scholarships are available to study your first undergraduate degree in the NT.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The $5,000 scholarship is paid in two instalments of $2,500 at the beginning of each semester.
Nationalities: Citizens of Australia are eligible to apply. Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
- You can apply for a Northern Territory (NT) higher education scholarship if you:
Are an Australian citizen or permanent resident
Are an NT resident and are enrolled to study your first undergraduate degree in the NT* finished Year 12 in 2016 or 2017
Completed the NT Certificate of Education and Training (NTCET) or equivalent and received an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) / IB
Scored 80 or above in your ATAR / IB|
Are enrolled to study full-time of four units per semester or equivalent
Are not working full-time.
- If you are enrolled to study interstate, the awarding panel, department and Charles Darwin University will check if the course is significantly different to what is available in the NT. This will be used to determine your eligibility for the scholarship.
Applying procedure Instructions:
Students must provide the scholarships administrator with:
- Proof of an academic transcript of your results
- Confirmation of enrolment in the next semester showing the units enrolled in and the study load.
- The mode of applying is online.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: March 9, 2018