- Neapolis University Scholarships for BSc in Civil Engineering for International Students, 2019
- 5 Marie Curie PhD Fellowships in Strategic Management in Netherlands, 2019
- University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship for International Students, 2019
- DAAD-GSSP Doctoral Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences, 2018
- Master Scholarships in Cultural Sustainability at University of Maiduguri in Nigeria, 2018
- Faculty of Health Science Deans International Scholarship in Australia, 2018
- Heriot-Watt University CRL Scholarship Award, 2018-19
- ADA Early Summer School PhD Scholarships (EDP) in South Africa, 2019
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships for UK/EU Students in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded Faraday Institution PhD Research Studentship at Newcastle University, 2019
Norway Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students at University of the Arctic, 2018/19
Scholarships: The University of the Arctic (UArctic) is inviting applications for a postdoctoral fellowship in International Relations and Political Science. The program aims to recruit young research talents and the candidates will be selected based on excellence.
Host College/University: The Arctic MSCA-IF program aims to recruit and support excellent junior scientists from outside Norway who plan to submit applications for independent research fellowships through the mobility program Marie Sklodowska Curie Individual Fellowship (MSCA-IF) in order to pursue an academic research career.
Degree level: Fellowship is available to pursue postdoctoral programme.
Field of Study: Fellowship is awarded within the field of International Relations and Political Science for a Marie Sklodowska Curie individual fellowship (MSCA-IF).
Scholarship Award: Successful postdoc candidates will be invited to Tromsø (travel and accommodation expenses covered) for a two-day MSCA-IF symposium on May 30-31, 2018. At this event, the candidates will present their past research achievements, discuss future plans with their potential supervisor and learn how to write a successful MSCA-IF application. Together with the supervisor, the selected candidates will start developing their MSCA-IF application towards the MSCA-IF deadline of September 12th, 2018.
Nationalities: Researchers may be of any nationality. Scholarship can be taken in Norway.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be an «Experienced Researcher»; he/she shall, by the time of the deadline (September 12th 2018), be in possession of a doctoral degree or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience. The ER can be of any nationality and shall not have spent more than 12 months in Norway in the 3 years immediately prior to September 12th, 2018.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions: The program aims to recruit young research talents and the candidates will be selected based on excellence. For most (but not all) research fields there will be a requirement of (at least) one published article as the first author in a peer-reviewed journal. The application has to contain a CV (including publication list) and a research outline document (up to 2 pages), which describes briefly possible research activities the applicant would want to pursue at UiT. Applications are submitted to ArcticMSCA-at-uit.no.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: February 2, 2018