Applications are invited for Nijmegan School of Management Pre-Master’s Scholarship at Radboud University in the Netherlands. This scholarship is available to Non-EEA students.
The NSM pre-Master’s Scholarship is very selective and is only intended for talented students who have obtained good study results during their pre-Master’s and are in need of financial support to pursue a Master’s degree programme at the Nijmegen School of Management.
NSM delivers academic professionals with the combined disciplinary and multidisciplinary knowledge needed for understanding and improving the effectiveness, efficiency and legitimacy of public, semi-public and private organisations.
Scholarship is available to Pre-Master degree programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarship is awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
The scholarship consists of a partial tuition waiver of € 3,500. This means that the recipient of the NSM pre-Master’s Scholarship will have to pay € 6,379 instead of €9,879 for the Master’s programme. The NSM pre-Master’s Scholarship is not a full scholarship and does not include living costs.
Available to Non-EEA students.
- There is one scholarship available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
You will only be eligible to obtain an NSM pre-Master’s Scholarship if you:
- Hold a non-EEA passport
- Are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- Are not eligible for any other scholarship offered by Radboud University
- Have passed all the courses in your pre-Master’s until the moment of application
- Are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- Will be enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year 2018-2019 in a Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: You apply for an NSM pre-Master’s Scholarship by filling in the scholarship application form and uploading the required documents. You will then be requested to upload in pdf format:
- The transcript of grades from your pre-Master’s at the Nijmegen School of Management,
- A budget explanation, indicating why do you need the financial support and how are you planning to cover the remaining costs,
- A reference letter from either the student advisor or one of your lecturers at the Nijmegen School of Management,
- A curriculum vitae
Scholarship Official Web Links:
June 20, 2018.