- Dora Plus Grant for Visiting Doctoral Students at University of Tartu in Estoni, 2019
- SDU Postdoctoral Position in Metabolic Regulation and Lipidomics, 2019
- 2019 Surrey Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Merit Scholarship, UK
- UOW University Postgraduate Award (UPA) for Australian and International in Australia, 2019
- UCL Samuel Fund MSc Cancer Scholarships for UK/EU Students, 2019
- Tourism Development & Culture Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships, 2019
- RESOLV Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2019
- Poland, 2019 Lazarski Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Scholarships, 2019
- GRO Research Scholarships at Limerick Institute of Technology, 2018-2019
Open PhD Position for International Students in South Korea, 2019
The SoC design Lab, Dept. of Information and Communication Engineering, Chosun University, is currently accepting applications for PhD programs and Postdoc program (with full fund) to study in South Korea. Any international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The objective of this lab is to create enthusiastic, creative young stars for the global challenges in the world of bio implantable sensing devices, which is now the necessary part of medical diagnosis.
The Chosun University has played an important role for recruiting international students in post-graduation programme since last few decades. With its innovative, interdisciplinary curriculum and rigorously selected cohort of young scholars from around the world, IT faculty is serving to enhance the educational excellence at Chosun University.
Position is available to for PhD programme.
Field of Study:
Circuit design for IT related Area ( Must be familiar with C Programming, MATLAB, and Chip design).
Fully financial support of tuition fees and living expenses (Stipend).
- Any International Students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Chosun University, South Korea.
An applicant and his/her parents must have foreign citizenship and come under each of the following:
- a) Graduated or is going to graduate from master’s program in a foreign country (Dept. of Electronic Eng., Computer Science Eng., Information and Communication Eng., and IT related Eng.)
- b) Must have minimum IBT 80 or IELTS 6.5
- c) Must have superior CGPA
College Admission Requirement [Course Admission Requirement]: MSc with thesis.
Entrance Requirement for PhD: Master’s program in a foreign country (Dept. of Electronic Eng., Computer Science Eng., Information and Communication Engg., and IT related Engg.)
Test Requirement [SAT, GRE, GMAT]: N/A
English Language Requirement [TOEFL/IELTS]:
Must have minimum IBT 80 or IELTS 6.5.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Please contact and send soft copies of all academic transcripts and certificates with supporting materials to the PhD advisor: GoangSeogChoi, SoC Design Lab, Dept. of Information and Communication Eng., CHOSUN University, GwangJu, South Korea.Email address: gschoigs-at-chosun.ac.kr.
a) CV including photo, birth date, contact address, e-mail address, academic/industrial experiences and so on
b) Copies of transcripts
c) Copies of Graduation Certificates
d) A Copy of Official English Test Score Sheet (IBT or IELTS)
e) Master thesis in PDF
f) Published Journal (Conference) Papers in PDF
Housing: Every accepted professors and PhD researcher may live in university housing (dormitory) or outside university
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Application Form: ◄–
November 30, 2018.