Pakistan Engineering Congress Scholarships for Pakistani Students, 2018
PEC Scholarships for Pakistani Students, 2018
The Pakistan Engineering Congress is offering scholarships for Pakistani students. These scholarships are available for students (Bachelors/Masters) enrolled in any engineering discipline.
The ultimate aim of Pakistan Engineering Congress, since its creation, had always been the proliferation and promotion of the profession of Engineering, Science and Information Technology.
Pakistan Engineering Congress is a multi-disciplinary body of professional engineers established in 1912. It is a non-governmental and non-political organization.
Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelors and masters programme.
Field of Study:
Graduate Engineering Scholarships: Rs. 4000/- per month and M.S. Engineering Scholarships: Rs. 6000/- per month.
Citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- Total 200 scholarships are available, 100 scholarships for graduate studies and 100 scholarships for masters studies.
- Scholarship can be taken in Pakistan.
Students (Bachelors/Masters) enrolled in any engineering discipline can apply
Students not availing any other scholarship from any source etc
Students whose examination performance is below 75% or below ¾ CGPA are NOT eligible to apply.
English Language Requirements:
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- Attested Copies of CNIC & University ID Card
- Attested Copies of Last Examination Result Cards mentioning CGPA/%age & duration of the semester
- Bonafide certificate from the university that he/she may not be availing any other scholarship from any source etc
- Attested copies of F.Sc & Matric Certificates
- Attested Copy of Salary Certificate/Slip/pension slip of all earning family members
- Statement of purpose
- Any other relevant document (s) necessary to support your applicationDomicile certificate
How to Apply:
Applicants must complete the online application form, submit online duly filled in with requisite information as well as send a print out of the same at Congress HQ in person / through courier along with the following attachments.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 31, 2018.