Scholarships: The Department of Mechanical Engineering (DTU Mekanik) at the Technical University of Denmark is seeking applicants for its PhD Scholarship in Micromechanics of White Etching Cracks. The scholarship is available for both Danish and International students. The aim of the scholarship is to provide an opportunity for young researchers.
Host College/University: DTU is a leading technical university globally recognized for the excellence of its research, education, innovation and scientific advice. DTU is an independent academic university collaborating globally with business, industry, government, and public agencies.
Degree level: The scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Field of Study: The scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in Micromechanics of White Etching Cracks.
Scholarship Award: The appointment will be based on the collective agreement with the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. The allowance will be agreed with the relevant union. The period of employment is 3 years. Scholarship can be taken in Denmark.
Nationalities: Applicants from all over the world are eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates should have a master’s degree in engineering or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to the master’s degree in engineering.
- Applicants must meet the necessary language requirement of the host institution.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- The mode of applying is online.
- A letter motivating the application (cover letter).
- Curriculum vitae.
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma.
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: January 7, 2018.