- NASA Animation Fellowship for International Students in USA, 2018
- Stipendiary Junior Research Fellowships in UK, 2019/2023
- CRENC Studentships for MD Students, MDs and Medical Residents, 2018
- PhD Studentships in Computer Science for African Students in South Africa, 2018
- Freethinker Fellowships for International Students in Germany, 2018
- Fully Funded PhD Studentship at PML and University of Exeter in UK, 2018
- FCReL PhD Student Fellowship Opportunities in Canada, 2018
- Stoller Scholarships 2018/2019 for Undergraduate Course at University of Bolton in UK
- University of Cape Town Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in South Africa, 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarship for Australian and International Students at Massey University, 2018
PhD Scholarship in Intercultural Communication for International Students at UNNC in China, 2018
The School of English at the University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) is accepting applications for PhD Scholarship in Intercultural Communication for 2018 Entry. One 3-year PhD scholarship is available for up to 36 months, subject to satisfactory progression.
Students whose first language is not English or their entry qualifications were not obtained from a country/region where English is the native language, are required to provide satisfactory evidence of their proficiency in English.
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China is an overseas campus of the University of Nottingham, situated in the city of Ningbo in the coastal province of Zhejiang, near Shanghai, China. The University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) was the first Sino-foreign university to open its doors in China. Established in 2004, with the full approval of the Chinese Ministry of Education, we are run by The University of Nottingham with co-operation from Zhejiang Wanli Education Group, a key player in the education sector in China.
Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarship is awarded in Intercultural Communication. The available PhD scholarship will support the candidate to investigate a topic in Intercultural Communication of the candidate’s interest and at the same time to contribute to the management of an EU-funded research project RICH-Ed (Resources for Interculturality in Chinese Higher Education).
The available PhD scholarships cover:
on-campus accommodation for PhD candidate only (accommodation type is based on availability)
Monthly stipend (RMB 3,500)
Medical insurance with designate providers
All above items are covered for up to 36 months based on satisfactory progression
All regulations set out in the UNNC PGR Scholarship Policy apply to this scholarship
In addition to the above scholarship, successful candidates also have the opportunity to carry out paid teaching or research assistant duties at UNNC.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- One scholarship is available.
- Scholarshipcan be taken in China.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a first class honours undergraduate degree or 65% and above for a Masters’ degree from a British university, or the equivalent from other institutions
- Applicants must meet the required English language proficiency for the relevant subject area
- More details can be found on the ‘entry requirements’ page of the website
English Language Requirements:
Applicants must meet the required English language proficiency for the relevant subject area. Students whose first language is not English or their entry qualifications were not obtained from a country/region where English is the native language, are required to provide satisfactory evidence of their proficiency in English.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
Please email scanned copies of the following documents to PHDadmissions-at-nottingham.edu.cn by 16:00 (China time) on June 29, 2018. All documents must be in English. If original documents are not in English, a translated English version is required in addition to the original one. An application missing any of the following documents (except for English language score) is incomplete and will not be considered.
- A completed application form (all fields filled)
- A research proposal
- Copies of degree certificates for undergraduate and postgraduate studies (Xueli certificates are required too for applicants from Chinese universities)
- Official transcripts with marks for all individual modules/courses from undergraduate and postgraduate studies (with official university stamp)
- English language test score (IELTS/ PTE academic) (not required for native English speakers)
- Two references (must be emailed directly by the referees)
- A copy of ID or passport (both sides of an ID card required)
- An electronic copy of passport-sized photo taken within three months of this application
- A copy of your Masters’ dissertation, or a published paper or conference paper, or a sample of your module assignment
Scholarship Official Web Links:
June 29, 2018.