Scholarships: The Tsinghua University offers China Scholarship Council (CSC) MSc and PhD scholarships for international students. Application deadline is January 15, 2018, and the group is currently receiving applications for fall 2018.
Host College/University: Tsinghua University is a research university located in Beijing and a member of the C9 League of Chinese universities.
Degree level: These scholarships are available to pursue master and PhD programme.
Field of Study: These scholarships are awarded in the field offered by the university.
Nationalities: International applicants can apply for the scholarships.
Applicants must meet following criteria:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Material Science and other relevant disciplines (for enrolment into Master’s) from a recognised University;
- Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Material Science and other relevant disciplines (for enrolment into PhD)from a recognised University;
- Applicants with high-quality publications in prestigious journals are in the first priority and welcome;
- A high motivation for research and fluent English communication skills (oral and written) are required;
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- Applicants can apply via email.
How to Apply: Please send y CV including the list of publications in one pdf-file, along with your certificate & transcript of your highest degree earned, and the research proposal of proposed research (if available) to Prof. Zhao Ming at (ming.zhao-at-tsinghua.edu.cn).
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: January 15, 2018