The New Zealand Institute for Plant and Food Research is offering summer studentship. Applications are open to all science focused undergraduates, graduates and masters or PhD students.
Plant and researcher provide research and Enovation to ensure sustainable growth and plant and marine –based food industries Plant & Food Research is a New Zealand government-owned Crown Research Institute.
Plant & Food Research is a New Zealand-based science company providing research and development that adds value to fruit, vegetable, crop and food products Our science supports the sustainable production of high quality produce that earns a premium in international markets,
studentship is available to study undergraduates, graduates and Masters.
Field of Study:
studentship is available for Plant & Food Research.
You can earn up to $188.64 gross per day (depending on experience and year of study).
- New Zealand (citizens, residents, student visa holders).
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand.
Applications are open to all Science focused undergraduates, graduates and Masters or PhD students. All applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand (citizens, residents, student visa holders) and be currently enrolled in a New Zealand university.
English Language Requirements:
The applicants must be fluent in English.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: All our summer studentship positions are advertised on our job search website so make sure you register
- If you want to get a taste of research and gain hands-on work experience over the summer period,
- Students are employed full time during this period working Monday to Friday (except public holidays).
- All applicants must be eligible to work in New and be currently enrolled in a New Zealand university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
February 22, 2019.