Scholarships: Sciences Po Rene Seydoux Scholarship is open to the applicants from Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia and Turkey. The scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate degree on the basis of academic excellence, social criteria.
Host College/University: The Seydoux scholarship is intended for students who are able to demonstrate a real interest in relations between Mediterranean countries.
Degree level: The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
Field of Study: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Successful students will receive a scholarship amounting to 20 000€ per year for the duration of their undergraduate studies programme and for the duration of the master programme in the event that the student continues his or her studies at Sciences Po at the Masters level. The scholarship covers full tuition and cost of living expenses.
Nationalities: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey. Scholarship can be taken in France.
- Candidates must be accepted into Sciences Po’s undergraduate studies programme.
- Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- The mode of applying is online.
- Cover letter outlining motivations for an interest or previous experience in actions which aim to promote and bring closer together Mediterranean people in social, cultural or scientific spheres
- Any other evidence attesting to the candidate’s motivation (recommendation letter, evidence of voluntary work, personal work, etc.)
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: April 26, 2018