Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students at Princeton University in USA, 2019-2022
The Princeton Society of Fellows in the Liberal Arts is inviting applications for postdoctoral fellowships for 2019-2022. The salary for 2019-2020 will be approximately $88,800. Fellows must reside in or near Princeton during the academic year.
The Princeton Society of Fellows in the Liberal Arts seeks to support innovative interdisciplinary approaches to scholarship and teaching in the humanities and humanities-related social and natural sciences. Each year, the Society chooses a new cohort of postdoctoral Cotsen fellows, who are appointed for three-year terms to conduct research and to teach in a home department or program at the University.
Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
Field of Study:
Fellowships are awarded in the Liberal Arts, an interdisciplinary group of scholars in the humanities, social sciences, and selected natural sciences.
Fellows are provided with a salary of approx. $88,800 per year, benefits, a $5,000 research account, access to university grants, a shared office, a personal computer and other resources. Fellows are expected to reside in or near Princeton during the academic year in order to attend weekly seminars and participate fully in the intellectual life of the Society. For the 2018-2021 competition, we received 841 applications for four postdoctoral fellowships.
International students are eligible to apply for this fellowships.
- Four fellowships will be awarded: Two Open Fellowships in any discipline represented in the Society, One Fellowship in Humanistic Studies, One Fellowship in LGBT Studies.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants holding the PhD at the time of application must have received the degree after January 1, 2017. Applicants not yet holding the PhD must have completed a substantial portion of the dissertation – approximately half – at the time of application. Successful candidates must fulfil all requirements for the Ph.D., including the filing of the dissertation, by June 15, 2019. Candidates for/recipients of doctoral degrees in Education, Jurisprudence and from Princeton University are not eligible. Applicants may apply only once to the Princeton Society of Fellows.
Selection is based on exceptional scholarly achievement and evidence of unusual promise, range and quality of teaching experience, and potential contributions to an interdisciplinary community. The Society of Fellows seeks a diverse and international pool of applicants and especially welcomes those from underrepresented backgrounds.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted via the online portal by the application deadline, August 22, 2018. Mailed, emailed or faxed partial or complete applications cannot be considered.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
August 22, 2018.
- 2 PhD Positions in Mathematics in Netherlands, 2018
Scholarship Description: The Korteweg – de Vries Institute of the...
- PhD in Multidimensional X-Ray Microscopy at Ghent University in Belgium, 2018
Scholarship Description: In the framework of the Belgian-Swiss project “MoCCHa-CT”...
- Travel Grant for DataFest Tbilisi 2018!
Scholarship Description: ForSet and Prague Civil Society Centre invite you...
- Music Scholarship- MMus, MLitt & MPhil in Music degree at Newcastle University in UK, 2018
Scholarship Description: The Ewan MacColl Memorial Award is offered through...
- Digital Earth Research Fellowship for Artists and Designers, 2018
Scholarship Description: The new 6 months long Digital Earth Research...
- AMOLF Postdoctoral Position for International Students, 2018
Scholarship Description: Applications are invited for the postdoc position in...
- ICSSR Postdoctoral and Senior Fellowships for Indian Scholars in India, 2018-19
Scholarship Description: The Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR)...
Scholarships by Awarding Countries
- Italy Scholarships
- Spain Scholarships
- Indian Scholarships
- Turkey Scholarships
- Russia Scholarships
- Vienna Scholarships
- Sweden Scholarships
- Scotland Scholarships
- Hungary Scholarships
- Malaysia Scholarships
- Thailand Scholarships
- Singapore Scholarships
- Switzerland Scholarships
- Netherlands Scholarships
- Developing Countries Scholarships
SCHOLARSHIPS BY SUBJECTS
- Arts Scholarships
- MBA Scholarships
- Law Scholarships
- IT Scholarships
- Education Scholarships
- Engineering Scholarships
- Political Science Scholarships
- Computer Science Scholarships
- Economics & Finance Scholarships
- Development Studies Scholarships
- Environmental Management Scholarships
- Geo-sciences Scholarships
- Geography Scholarships
- Health Scholarships
- Human Scholarships
- Humanities Scholarships
- Nuclear Chemistry Scholarships
- Social Sciences Scholarships
- Statistics Scholarships
- Risk Management Scholarships
- Sports Science Scholarships
- science and engineering Scholarships
- Journalism Scholarships
- Medical Scholarships
- Medicine Scholarships
- Natural Sciences Scholarships
- Physics Scholarships
- Science and Technology Scholarships
- Water Management Scholarships
- Natural Resources Scholarships
- Micro-mechanics Scholarships
- Industrial Marketing Scholarships
- Legal Sciences Scholarships
- Chemistry Scholarships
- Biomedical Science Scholarships
- Psychology Scholarships
- Agriculture Scholarships
- Forestry Scholarships
- Fisheries Scholarships