- Dora Plus Grant for Visiting Doctoral Students at University of Tartu in Estoni, 2019
- SDU Postdoctoral Position in Metabolic Regulation and Lipidomics, 2019
- 2019 Surrey Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Merit Scholarship, UK
- UOW University Postgraduate Award (UPA) for Australian and International in Australia, 2019
- UCL Samuel Fund MSc Cancer Scholarships for UK/EU Students, 2019
- Tourism Development & Culture Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships, 2019
- RESOLV Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2019
- Poland, 2019 Lazarski Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Scholarships, 2019
- GRO Research Scholarships at Limerick Institute of Technology, 2018-2019
Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Denmark, 2018
The Copenhagen Business School is inviting applications from international students to apply for its Post.doc. Position in the area of China Studies. The post is available for a fixed term of one year from 1 December 2018 and will be linked to the Department of International Economics, Government and Business.
The position is designed for an individual with outstanding potentials at an early stage of his or her academic career, wishing to specialize in the field of China Studies.
The Copenhagen Business School often abbreviated and referred to as CBS, is a public university situated in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark.
Fellowship is available to study Postdoctoral programme.
Field of Study:
- Fellowship is awarded in the area of China studies. Examples of research areas that the post.doc. assignment might cover:
- China E-vehicle industry
- Dynamics of state capitalism
- Theoretical and empirical relationships between the research areas of China Studies and International Business
Appointment and salary will be in accordance with the Ministry of Finance’s agreement with the Central Academic Organisation.
- International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The applicant must hold a PhD. In assessing applications, particular emphasis will be placed on research potential, including intellectual leadership.
Emphasis is placed on research relevant to the job description. The applicant must have professional proficiency in English (written and spoken).
Copenhagen Business School has a broad commitment to the excellence, distinctiveness and relevance of its teaching and research programmes. Candidates who wish to join us should demonstrate enthusiasm for working in an organisation of this type (highlighting, for example, relevant business, educational and dissemination activities).
English Language Requirements:
The applicant must have professional proficiency in English (written and spoken).
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
The mode of application is online.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
September 15, 2018.