- Neapolis University Scholarships for BSc in Civil Engineering for International Students, 2019
- 5 Marie Curie PhD Fellowships in Strategic Management in Netherlands, 2019
- University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship for International Students, 2019
- DAAD-GSSP Doctoral Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences, 2018
- Master Scholarships in Cultural Sustainability at University of Maiduguri in Nigeria, 2018
- Faculty of Health Science Deans International Scholarship in Australia, 2018
- Heriot-Watt University CRL Scholarship Award, 2018-19
- ADA Early Summer School PhD Scholarships (EDP) in South Africa, 2019
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships for UK/EU Students in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded Faraday Institution PhD Research Studentship at Newcastle University, 2019
Postdoctoral Fellowship in Root-Soil Water Interactions in Australia, 2018
CSIRO is offering Postdoctoral Fellowship in Root-Soil Water Interactions to study in Australia. International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
CSIRO Agriculture & Food is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and creative Postdoctoral Fellow to work alongside existing staff aiming to improve farm-level prediction of plant available water capacity.
At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world.
Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
Field of Study:
Fellowships are awarded in Root-Soil Water Interactions. Postdoctoral Fellows work closely with a leading Research Scientist or Engineer in their respective field.
Fellowships $80k to $91k plus up to 15.4% superannuation.
International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship. Scholarship can be taken inAustralia.
To be successful, you will need:
- A doctorate (or will shortly satisfy the requirements of a PhD) in soil physics, crop-soil interactions or functional root phenotyping or related discipline. Please note: To be eligible for this role you must have no more than 4 years of relevant postdoctoral experience.
- High level is written and oral communication skills with the ability to represent the research team effectively internally and externally, including at national and international conferences.
- Demonstrated theoretical and practical knowledge of root-soil interactions, water and nitrogen cycling, transformations and interactions within soil and plant systems.
- Demonstrated ability to design, conduct, analyse and interpret quantitative field and/or laboratory experiments.
- The ability to travel to field sites and other locations.
- A current driver’s licence
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
Please apply for this position online and enter requisition number 57079. Applicants will be required to upload a single document (maximum 2 MB) that includes your resume/CV and a cover letter that provides a short response for each of the selection criteria demonstrating your relevant experience.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
July 24, 2018.