- Neapolis University Scholarships for BSc in Civil Engineering for International Students, 2019
- 5 Marie Curie PhD Fellowships in Strategic Management in Netherlands, 2019
- University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship for International Students, 2019
- DAAD-GSSP Doctoral Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences, 2018
- Master Scholarships in Cultural Sustainability at University of Maiduguri in Nigeria, 2018
- Faculty of Health Science Deans International Scholarship in Australia, 2018
- Heriot-Watt University CRL Scholarship Award, 2018-19
- ADA Early Summer School PhD Scholarships (EDP) in South Africa, 2019
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships for UK/EU Students in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded Faraday Institution PhD Research Studentship at Newcastle University, 2019
Postdoctoral Fellowships in Sustainable Urbanization, Brazil 2018
Applications are invited for Postdoctoral Fellowships in Sustainable Urbanization starting on 01 September 2018 or thereafter (by 01 November 2018). This fellowship is linked to the Belmont Forum/JPI project “Understanding Innovative Initiatives for Governing Food, Water and Energy Nexus in Cities”, Sustainable Urbanisation Global Initiative.
The objective of the research is to analyze how key elements of food-water-energy interconnectivity have been improved by specific, previously implemented urban initiatives that changed FWEN, including the deployment of certain kinds of GBI.
Founded in 1944, FGV has extensive experience in academic and applied research in social sciences and has a long history in coordinating international projects. FGV is one of the most influential institutions in Latin America and beyond. It is ranked as the world’s best managed and among the top 10 think-tanks globally by the Global Go To Think Tank Ranking. FGV/EAESP is ranked among the top management schools in Latin America received the highest scores in its evaluation by the Brazilian Ministry of Education (MEC and CAPES).
Fellowship is available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
Field of Study:
Fellowship is awarded in the field of sustainable urbanization.
International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship. Scholarship can be taken in Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV), São Paulo School of Management (FGV/EAESP), Department of Public Management, São Paulo, Brazil.
The candidates should have the following qualifications;
PhD in management or related area of social or environmental sciences, preferably working in urban or ecological issues,
Less than 7 years since the completion of the Ph.D.,
Ability to comfortably use qualitative and quantitative methods of social sciences,
Ability to use software of the Microsoft Office package. Knowledge of Geographic Information System (GIS) and webpage software (e.g., WordPress) is an asset,
Fluent in written and spoken English (no need to speak Portuguese).
English Language Requirements:
Applicants must be fluent in written and spoken English (no need to speak Portuguese).
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Please send the following documents by email with the subject as (“SUGI Postdoc”) by 31 July 2018 or until the positions are filled:
1- CV (maximum 4 pages) with names and contacts of three referees (no need of reference letters. We will contact you and the referees if needed)
2- Motivation Letter (1-2 pages)
3- Sample of two publications in English, preferably single authored (they can be chapters of your thesis).
Scholarship Official Web Links:
July 31, 2018, or until the positions are filled.