Scholarships: Applicants are invited for Postdoctoral Researcher Position in the research field of Green carbon nenofibers for electronics in collaboration with Luleå University of Technology, Sweden.
Host College/University: The University of Oulu is one of the largest universities in Finland, located in the city of Oulu. The university has around 16,000 students and 3,000 staff. The university is often ranked as one of the better universities in Finland and in the top-400 worldwide.
Degree level: Position is available for the postdoctoral researcher.
Field of Study: Position is awarded in the research field of Green carbon nanofibers for electronics in collaboration with Luleå University of Technology, Sweden.
Scholarship Award: Terms are agreed for one (1) year. Continuation of the employment will be evaluated after one year and the objective is to extend the employment for two years.
Nationalities: International applicants are eligible to apply for the position. Scholarship can be taken in Finland.
- Applicants must have a PhD degree in materials science, polymer engineering, polymer chemistry, or other equivalent degrees.
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- The application should be made to the electronic application system (link below) and must include the following:
- CV including education and relevant academic/work experience.
- The official record of transcripts and copy of degree certificate.
- Cover letter (maximum 1 page) with a short description of interest in the scientific studies and the specific research field.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: January 31, 2018