The Ryerson University is offering a scholarship to the students to pursue a postgraduate degree program. The scholarship is available to the Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
The purpose of this scholarship is to support Canadian citizens to take a postgraduate study program at the university.
Ryerson’s Student Affairs helps students transition to university life by providing academic, personal well-being and professional development support.
The scholarship is available to pursue a postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The scholarship is awarded to study the subject offered by the university.
The scholarship will be awarded worth up to $18,000.
The scholarship is available to the Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
The applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. All applicants must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents
2. All applicants must be sponsored and endorsed by the dean of graduate studies at Ryerson University
3. To be eligible for a master’s award, applicants must be registered full-time in a master’s or doctoral graduate program at Ryerson University at the time of taking up the award (i.e., the fall term of 2017-18), and must remain registered full-time in that master’s program throughout the term of the award. Master’s students remain eligible to the end of their sixth term of full-time study
4. To be eligible for a doctoral award, applicants must be registered full-time in a doctoral graduate program at Ryerson University at the time of taking up the award (i.e., the fall term of 2017-18), and must remain registered full-time throughout the term of the award. Doctoral students remain eligible to the end of their fifteenth term of full-time study.
5. Holders of Autism Scholars Awards are precluded from holding any other major award during the term of this award.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The mode of application is online. When you apply for this scholarship, you’ll need to supply evidence of your involvement in extracurricular activities relating to your development as a future professional architect (if applicable)
Scholarship Official Web Links:
December 1, 2018.