The Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship provides the opportunity for early career scientists, engineers and scholars from Singapore and around the world to conduct independent investigations in any discipline at NTU, often regarded as the most research-intensive university in Asia.
The Nanyang Technological University, Singapore’s (NTU Singapore) is ranked 11th globally in the QS World University Rankings, and 1st in QS’ league of the world’s best young universities for four consecutive years. NTU also has a campus in Novena, Singapore’s medical district.
Scholarships are available to postdoctoral fellowship.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are available for engineering, science, business, humanities, arts and social sciences.
- A two-year research grant of up to $200,000
- An annual salary of up to SGD$80,000
- The scholarship is available to international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Singapore.
- Commitment to a one-year research stint respectively at Nanyang Technological University followed by a further year at a WASP partner institution in Sweden
- Graduated with a PhD degree and no more than 5 years of full-time postdoctoral experience.
- Demonstrable intellectual excellence.
- Maturity and capacity to begin an independent research career.
- Desire and potential to develop as a future academic leader.
- The applicant is required to submit the thoughtful and realistic research proposal in the areas of artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data and data analytics, software and security, mobility and autonomy
- Be available to take up the position no later than 1 June 2019
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: The application for the Wallenberg-NTU President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Awards 2018
- Generous personal development opportunities and mentorship in an established research group
- Opportunity to work with faculty in mentoring graduate and undergraduate students.
- Applications for the Wallenberg- NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship 2018 are now open and shall close on 30 November 2018.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 30, 2018.