- University of Surrey, Department of Sociology Visiting International Fellowship in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarship at Swansea University in UK, 2018
- Robust and Predictive Energy Management of Hybrid Electric Vehicles PhD Studentship, UK 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarships at Swansea University in UK, 2018-2019
- AVAST Research Fellowship for International Students in Czech Republic, 2018
- Winton Advanced Research Fellowships in Physics of Sustainability, UK 2019
- PhD Fellowships at SDU Center for Energy Informatics to study in Denmark, 2018
- Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Denmark, 2018
- RMIT International Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Master in Australia, 2019
- Nottingham Trent University Postgraduate Scholarships for International in UK, 2019
Psychology Fully Funded PhD Studentship at Bournemouth University in UK, 2018
The Bournemouth University is inviting applications for PhD Studentship – Using Psychology to Evaluate and Develop Organisational Cybersecurity Resilience.
The specific aims to map and review current cyber security resilience strategies within organisations, including commercial, governmental and military organisations.
The Bournemouth University (abbreviated BU) is a public university in Bournemouth, Dorset, England, with its main campus situated in neighboring Poole. Bournemouth University appeared for the first time in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings in 2015/16: it was ranked 401-500 (shared) in the world and, with a combined score of 30.0, reached the 57th position among UK universities.
Studentship is available to study PhD programme.
Field of Study:
Studentship is awarded on the topic of psychological factors of resilience against cybersecurity threats within organisations. Using Psychology to Evaluate and Develop Organisational Cyber security Resilience.
This is a fully funded studentship.
- This PhD Studentship is open to UK nationals.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
A 1st class honours degree and/or a relevant Master’s degree with distinction or equivalent. If English is not your first language you’ll need IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum 6.0 in each component). For more information check out our full entry requirements.
This PhD Studentship is open to UK nationals. Candidates for a PhD Studentship should demonstrate outstanding qualities and be motivated to complete a PhD in 4 years and must demonstrate:
- Outstanding academic potential as measured by either a 1st class honours degree or a Master’s degree with distinction or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA)
- An IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum 6.0 in each component) for candidates for whom English is not their first language
In addition to satisfying minimum entry criteria, BU will look closely at the qualities, skills and background of each candidate and what they can bring to their chosen research project in order to ensure successful completion.
Applicants will be asked to submit an online application form and a proposal (c. 1500 words) outlining their understanding of the project for which they are applying, the approach they would envisage taking and what qualities they will bring to the research community.
English Language Requirements:
An IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum 6.0 in each component) for candidates for whom English is not their first language.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
Please complete the online application form by Sunday 16 September 2018.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
September 16, 2018.