- Neapolis University Scholarships for BSc in Civil Engineering for International Students, 2019
- 5 Marie Curie PhD Fellowships in Strategic Management in Netherlands, 2019
- University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship for International Students, 2019
- DAAD-GSSP Doctoral Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences, 2018
- Master Scholarships in Cultural Sustainability at University of Maiduguri in Nigeria, 2018
- Faculty of Health Science Deans International Scholarship in Australia, 2018
- Heriot-Watt University CRL Scholarship Award, 2018-19
- ADA Early Summer School PhD Scholarships (EDP) in South Africa, 2019
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships for UK/EU Students in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded Faraday Institution PhD Research Studentship at Newcastle University, 2019
Public Sector Management Program Scholarship at Flinders University in Australia, 2018
The Flinders University is announcing its prestigious Public Sector Management Program Scholarship to study in Australia. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Master of Public Policy and Management aims to provide you with a thorough understanding of public administration, policy and management and to develop your qualitative and quantitative skills in policy analysis, governance, implementation and evaluation.
The Flinders University enjoys a well-justified reputation for excellence in teaching and research. It also has a long-standing commitment to enhancing educational opportunities for all and a proud record of community engagement.
Scholarships are available to pursue master degree programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to study Master of Public Policy and Management.
The 15% scholarship is a 15% reduction in course fees for completion of the Master of Public Policy and Management. If accepted into the program, the scholarship will be automatically applied for you.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Scholarship can be taken inAustralia.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants must normally hold an approved bachelor degree or equivalent qualification from a recognised tertiary institution.
The Master of Public Policy and Management consists of 72 units.
A full 18 units of credit is granted to applicants who have completed our 18-unit Graduate Certificate in Public Sector Management or the 18-unit Graduate Certificate in Public Policy or an approved equivalent. Students who have completed one of the Graduate Certificates or an approved equivalent but not an undergraduate degree must have achieved an acceptable GPA.
Up to 36 units credit may be granted to applicants who have completed our Graduate Diploma in Public Administration or an approved equivalent with an acceptable GPA.
- Face-to-face and online offerings may differ from year to year. Some face-to-face topics are not yet converted for online delivery.
- All completion times given are estimates and depend on several factors, including but not limited to the starting level of individual students, review of credit for the previous study, availability of topics, and individual progress.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Applications are currently open.
- Completed the PSMP at Flinders University? If you are applying on the basis of your Flinders University qualification(s) you do not need to provide documentation, we have this already.
Submit your application online directly to Flinders University by selecting ‘Apply now’ below.
- If you are a previous Flinders student you will need your student ID number and have activated your Flinders account
- If you have your student ID number and have activated your Flinders account but forgotten your password go to the Okta sign-in page and select ‘Need help signing in?’ to reset it.
- If you have any problems visit the troubleshooting page for assistance.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
September 21, 2018.