The Radboudumc is offering Hypatia Tenure Track Fellowship Grant ‘modeling and simulation’ in the Netherlands. This unique and highly sought after research position offers a special opportunity to establish an independent research group.
Radboudumc strives to be a leading developer of sustainable, innovative and affordable healthcare to improve the health and wellbeing of people and society in the Netherlands and beyond. This is the core of our mission: To have a significant impact on healthcare. To get a better picture of what this entails, check out our strategy.
This fellowship grant is available to pursue research.
Field of Study:
At the Department for Health Evidence, Radboudumc, there are two research lines that offer excellent opportunities for researchers with expertise in the area of modeling and simulation:
- Personalized risk-based cancer screening and follow-up
- Health care models as a means to provide decision makers with quantitative information
1 million Euros for 4 years.
- International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Scholarshipcan be taken in the Netherlands.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, skilled, and proactive researcher with a degree in (medical) informatics, (health) economics, econometrics, or a similar discipline, with an interest in the building and application of micro simulation models, early cycle health economic modeling and optimization of early detection strategies in health care. Other important assets are: scientific and education qualities, personal initiative and originality, collaboration capacity, experience in coaching and guiding students, PhD students and junior faculty members and the ability to successfully team up with peers to attract research funding.
The criteria for the Hypatia Tenure Track Fellowship Grant are:
- Excellent researchers (preferred candidates should have obtained their PhD degree within the last 8 years) with a strong motivation to perform top internationally-recognized research;
- At least 2 years of post-doctoral experience;
- At least six months of international experience;
- A proven research track record;
- High affinity for applied research in one of the Radboudumc research themes.
We invite excellent researchers with expertise in modeling and simulation methods to apply for one of these Hypatia Tenure Track Fellowship Grants in the Radboud Institute of Health Sciences.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Please apply before Sunday 30 Sept. 2018, 23:59 CET via the application form at our website.
The selection procedure has two steps:
- The CV and proposal outline
- Full proposal, seminar and interview
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
September 30, 2018.