Scholarships: The Royal Danish Academy of Music is offering RDAM Scholarships for pursuing master’s programme. Scholarships are available for tuition fee-paying non-EU/EEA applicants to support their studies in Denmark.
Host College/University: The Royal Danish Academy of Music is a power centre in the classical music world, representing the highest international level and compares to and cooperates with a number of the foremost music academies in the world.
Degree level/ Field of Study: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship must be considered a financial aid to cover living or travel costs rather than reimbursements of the tuition fee. If awarded, the scholarship will cover maximum 20% of the tuition fee.
Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Nationalities: Non-EU/EEA students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have bachelor’s degree.
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Applying procedure Instructions: Prepare the following documents before starting your online application:
- Audition Recording.
- Transcript of Records or documentation of previous studies.
- Bachelor’s Certificate (if applying to Master’s level).
- Letter of Motivation.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation.
- Applicants can apply for a scholarship when they apply for admission online.
- The application for RDAM’s scholarships is included in the online Application Form for Non-EU/EEA Applicants.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: April 1, 2018