The new RMIT International Excellence Scholarship is now available on offer for students commencing an RMIT program in 2019. Scholarship selection is based on academic merit and personal statement or video. Students must maintain a CGPA of 2.5 / 4.0 throughout your studies.
The aim of the scholarships is to assist people to pursue further levels of academic study.
The RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise. RMIT is rated a five-star university. It is ranked as 16th in the world for art and design in the 2016 QS World University Rankings.
Scholarships are available to study full time Bachelors and Master by coursework programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship of 20% tuition fee reduction for the entire program duration will be provided.
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- Have a minimum GPA of 70%, or equivalent in your last qualification completed
- Provide either a personal statement (approx. 300 words) or a 60-90 seconds video. Please introduce yourself, explain why you think you deserve the scholarship and tell us why you would be the perfect RMIT Ambassador
- Have a full offer and enroll in one of the following programs at RMIT, commencing in Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2019:
English Language Requirements:
Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT.
- If you are successful in being offered the scholarship, you will receive a notification two to four weeks after your offer to study at RMIT
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Semester 1 2019: January 15, 2019 and Semester 2 2019: May 31, 2019.