- Dora Plus Grant for Visiting Doctoral Students at University of Tartu in Estoni, 2019
- SDU Postdoctoral Position in Metabolic Regulation and Lipidomics, 2019
- 2019 Surrey Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Merit Scholarship, UK
- UOW University Postgraduate Award (UPA) for Australian and International in Australia, 2019
- UCL Samuel Fund MSc Cancer Scholarships for UK/EU Students, 2019
- Tourism Development & Culture Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships, 2019
- RESOLV Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2019
- Poland, 2019 Lazarski Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Scholarships, 2019
- GRO Research Scholarships at Limerick Institute of Technology, 2018-2019
Robust and Predictive Energy Management of Hybrid Electric Vehicles PhD Studentship, UK 2019
The Swansea University is inviting applications for PhD studentship: Robust and Predictive Energy Management of Hybrid Electric Vehicles. The funding is only available to UK citizens or EU citizens who have been resident in the UK for at least 3 years prior to the start of the studentship and not mainly for the purpose of receiving full-time education.
The aim of Swansea University is to develop and evaluate deep learning algorithms and a software solution to rapidly compare DBT images for a patient from different screening time points
SWELT is the official English language test for international students wishing to study at Swansea University. The test is designed, administered and marked by English Language Training Services staff and is accepted by Swansea University as an alternative to IELTS as part of applicants application for a CAS.
Scholarships are available to pursue a PhD program.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to PhD studentship: Robust and Predictive Energy Management of Hybrid Electric Vehicles
This project is in competition with others for funding. The 3 year studentship covers home-rate tuition fees and provides an annual tax-free stipend at the standard EPSRC rate, which is £14,777 for 2018/19.
- The funding is only available to UK citizens or EU citizens.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
The Swansea University is seeking self-motivated candidates holding a first UK honours degree (or equivalent) in engineering disciplines. The ideal candidate should have a good background in control systems, both from the theoretical and practical point of view, and a good understanding of road vehicles.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Click here to apply and select the programme – PhD in Engineering and the Environment. Please enter the title of the PhD Studentship in the application form
Scholarship Official Web Links:
25 August 2018.