The Rosa Luxemburg Foundation is inviting applications for scholarships for undergraduate students from North African countries.
The Rosa Luxemburg Foundation is one of the six major political foundations in the Federal Republic of Germany, tasked primarily with conducting political education both at home and abroad. The Stiftung is closely linked to Die Linke, the German Left Party.
Scholarships are available for undergraduate students.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
The monthly basic scholarship is 850,- Euro.
Scholarships are available for students from Egypt, Libya, Lebanon, Tunisia, Yemen, Jordan, Morocco and Iraq, doing their MA, Diploma or State Examination in Germany. Scholarship can be taken in Germany.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applications will be accepted only in German or English language
- Very good grades
- Some degree like a BA or a diploma
- Certificate of enrolment (Immatrikulationsbescheinigung) for the next semester or at least a letter of admission (Zulassung) from a German university. Your enrolment must be documented at the latest by the time the scholarship would start
- Basic knowledge of the German language (further classes can be sponsored by us). At least very good knowledge of the English language
- Activities in social, political and/or community services
We cannot sponsor:
- Only the final phase of your studies
- The BA or the basic course
- Your second studies (if you have studied a different subject in the first run)
- Part time studies parallel to an employment
- Trips back home to do research, trips in third countries
English Language Requirements:
Applicants must have basic knowledge of the German language (further classes can be sponsored by us). At least very good knowledge of the English language.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
For further queries kindly Email: studienwerk-at-rosalux.org.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
October 1st (for a scholarship starting April 1st in the next year) and April 1st (for a scholarship starting October 1st in the same year).