Scholarship Brief Description: Scholarships are available to first-time undergraduate university students enrolled in studies that will enable them to contribute to the Australian agricultural industry.
This funding aims to support study-related expenses covering such things as accommodation costs, course costs, study materials and equipment, textbooks or tutoring.
Rural Bank provides quality banking services with rural expertise. They specialize in rural loans, agribusiness, personal banking, savings and investments.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of agriculture.
Degree level/ Field of Study: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Number of Scholarships: There are 15 scholarships available.
Eligibility Criteria: Australian citizens are eligible to apply.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- Evidence of Tertiary Entry Score (compulsory)
- e. ATAR notice
- University or College Letter of Offer (compulsory)
- A letter from you outlining how your university studies support your career objectives and will enable you to contribute to the Australian agriculture sector.
- A referee letter supporting your application – this could be from a family member, good family friend, health professional, teacher or somebody in the industry you are seeking to work in (optional but recommended).
To apply online:
- Click on Apply now to be directed to the login page of Bendigo and Adelaide
- Bank’s Community Enterprise Foundation website
- Click Register here to create your unique login
- Fill in the requested details, clicking Register once complete
- Commence your application!
Scholarships Offical Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: January 29, 2018