Scholarship Brief Description: The Deakin University is awarding SCCA Sri Lanka Undergraduate Bursary in the field of Arts and Communication. The scholarship will cover 20% of the student contributions (tuition fees). Undergraduate Bursary is designed to reward students of any nationality who demonstrate the highest academic excellence and potential.
Host College/University: The Deakin University
Degree level/ Field of Study: The bursary is available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
Available Subject: The bursary is awarded in the field of Arts and Communication.
Nationalities: Sri Lankan.
Bursary Award: The bursary will cover 20% of the student contributions (tuition fees). Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have applied to study one of the following degrees:
- Eligible Countries: Sri Lanka.
- A353 Bachelor of Creative Arts(Animation).
- A352 Bachelor of Creative Arts(Photography).
- A359 Bachelor of Creative Arts(Visual Art).
- A356 Bachelor of Creative Arts(Drama).
- A355 Bachelor of Creative Arts(Visual Communications Design).
- A351 Bachelor of Creative Arts(Film & Television).
- A331 Bachelor of Communications(Journalism).
- A325 Bachelor of Communications(Public Relations).
- A333 Bachelor of Communications(Digital Media).
- A743 Master of Communication.
- All students must be able to prove that they can meet our English language requirements.
- Completed an English language test such as IELTS, Pearson, TOEFL or Cambridge.
- Completed some types of university (tertiary) or high-school (secondary) studies.
- Completed the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or another type of qualification taught in English.
- Lived and worked in an English speaking country for at least five years.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- Include your scholarship applicant ID (if applicable), full name and contact details on all your documents.
- Provide supporting documents before the closing date.
- Check your supporting documents and confirm the information you’ve provided in your application.
- Ensure your supporting documents are as specific as possible, certified and
- Don’t use presentation folders or binders to forward your documents.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: July 2018