One scholarship, tenable for one year, is available annually to students intending to undertake study in painting or drawing, as part of a programme of study towards a qualification in Fine Arts at the University.
This scholarship aims to promote the study and practice of Fine Arts in the studio area of painting and drawing at the University of Canterbury.
The University of Canterbury is New Zealand’s second oldest university. It is one of the leading research universities in New Zealand.
Scholarship is available to pursue a Postgraduate/ Undergraduate degree.
Field of Study:
Scholarship is awarded to students intending to undertake study in painting or drawing.
The scholarships will be valued at $ 5,000.
- Scholarship is available for New Zealand Citizen only.
- One Scholarship available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
An applicant must be:
a. 18 years of age by the time at which the scholarship is to be taken up; and
b. New Zealand-born and/or the son or daughter of a New Zealand-born person.
Tenure is during the study at 300-level or higher in Fine Arts.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
- You may apply through this webpage approximately 8 weeks before applications close. If it’s possible to apply online for this scholarship there will be a link above to the online system. If the link is not provided, please download and complete the application form located below.
- However, if the scholarship is managed by Universities NZ or another department of the University an External Website link will appear below and application instructions will be available through that link.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
September 30, 2018.