Scholarships: The Ruamrudee International School is providing Scholarship to students from unrepresented or underrepresented nations for the 2018–2019 academic year. The scholarship will cover 50% of the tuition fees for the first year and 30% thereafter.
Host College/University: The Ruamrudee International School is an international school in Bangkok, Thailand. It is an international school for students in pre-school – grade 12 incorporated under the laws of the Kingdom of Thailand as a non-profit organization.
Degree level/ Field of Study: The scholarship is available to pursue degree programme.
Available Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award:The scholarship will cover 50% of the tuition fees for the first year (the Campus Development Fund is also waived) and 30% thereafter.
Nationalities: Students from unrepresented or underrepresented nations.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet following criteria.
- Students from unrepresented or underrepresented nations. (This scholarship is offered year-round, on a rolling admissions basis.)
- Grade point average of 3.00 or above and/or equivalent standardized test results
- Displays qualities of character and maturity
- Students from unrepresented nations will receive a scholarship of 50% of the tuition fees for the first year (the Campus Development Fund is also waived) and 30% thereafter
- Students from underrepresented nations will receive an annual scholarship of 30% of the tuition fees (the Campus Development Fund is also waive
- Application Procedure:
- Applicants can apply via online mode.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- Fill out an application online
- Submit three confidential letters of recommendation (2 teachers/1 administrators)
- Submit an essay on future aspirations and goals (500-word maximum)
- Sit an entrance exam
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: March 2018.