Scholarships: The TU Wien Universities is offering a scholarship for female participants for the Professional MBA Facility Management Class 2018-2020. The university program aims at persons interested in gaining qualifications and know how in general management while at the same time dealing with the second largest cost factor in companies (real estate and infrastructure) and learning how to optimize it.
Host College/University: TU Wien is one of the major universities in Vienna, the capital of Austria. The university finds high international and domestic recognition in teaching as well as in research, and it is a highly esteemed partner of innovation oriented enterprises.
Degree level/ Field of Study: Scholarship is available for the Professional MBA Facility Management Class 2018-2020.
Available Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of management.
Scholarship Award: The TU Wien supports women and women’s advancement in careers and is offering a scholarship for female participants for the Professional MBA Facility Management Class 2018-2020 in the amount of one-third of the program fee.
- Austrian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Scholarship is open for female applicants. Admitted individuals must either hold an appropriate first academic degree (e.g. all Austrian academic degrees, master or bachelor degree of a foreign university or university of applied sciences) or a similar qualification which can be regarded as an equivalent thereof (i.e. activities similar to those of a university graduate or relevant professional experience) and must have at least two years of professional experience.
- As of 22 March 2018 this MBA program will be exclusively run in English.
Applying procedure Instructions:
Please send your complete application to fm(at)tuwien.ac.at by January 31, 2018, at the latest. Please ask the application form under fm(at)tuwien.ac.at
How to apply:
- If you want to apply for the Professional MBA Facility Management, please check following steps:
- Admission requirements: Check whether you meet the admission requirements.
- Application process: Please submit your application with required documents as early as possible.
- Originals of Documents: Originals of supporting documents must be presented during the admission interview. If your diplomas were issued in a foreign country they might also have to be authenticated and/or translated into German or English language.
- Admission Interview: Admission interview will take place upon individual appointment.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: January 31, 2018