- University of Surrey, Department of Sociology Visiting International Fellowship in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarship at Swansea University in UK, 2018
- Robust and Predictive Energy Management of Hybrid Electric Vehicles PhD Studentship, UK 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarships at Swansea University in UK, 2018-2019
- AVAST Research Fellowship for International Students in Czech Republic, 2018
- Winton Advanced Research Fellowships in Physics of Sustainability, UK 2019
- PhD Fellowships at SDU Center for Energy Informatics to study in Denmark, 2018
- Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Denmark, 2018
- RMIT International Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Master in Australia, 2019
- Nottingham Trent University Postgraduate Scholarships for International in UK, 2019
Scholarships for Global MBA Luxury Brand Management in France, 2018
The ESSEC Business School is offering Firmenich Scholarships to students interested in pursuing the Global MBA Luxury Brand Management.
ESSEC Business School is an international higher education institution located in France, Singapore and Morocco.
Scholarships are available for pursuing the Global MBA programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Luxury Brand Management.
Scholarship is of €8,400.
Scholarships are open to international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in France
In order to be considered for the Firmenich Scholarship, candidates must:
Demonstrate financial need. Candidates from countries offering government educational loans and grants and/or special student loans (US and EU Citizens for example) should prove that they are either partially or fully unable to tap into these resources to meet their financial needs.
Submit an essay. This essay should be 500-600 words in length, typed, addressed to the Firmenich Scholarship Committee, and sent to the email address below, along with the completed MBA application form before the MBA application deadline. In this essay, the candidate should provide an example of a luxury brand (product, advertising or concept) that in his/her option really stood out in its market, explaining why and suggesting ideas to improve it and increase its impact even further.
English Language Requirements:
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
Applications should be send via email. Please use for the subject line: Firmenich Scholarship: Your Full Name.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
June 21, 2018.