- Dora Plus Grant for Visiting Doctoral Students at University of Tartu in Estoni, 2019
- SDU Postdoctoral Position in Metabolic Regulation and Lipidomics, 2019
- 2019 Surrey Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Merit Scholarship, UK
- UOW University Postgraduate Award (UPA) for Australian and International in Australia, 2019
- UCL Samuel Fund MSc Cancer Scholarships for UK/EU Students, 2019
- Tourism Development & Culture Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships, 2019
- RESOLV Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2019
- Poland, 2019 Lazarski Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Scholarships, 2019
- GRO Research Scholarships at Limerick Institute of Technology, 2018-2019
Scholarships for International MSc Programs at Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2019
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem is able to grant a limited number of full and partial scholarships to candidates who have been selected during a competitive review of all applicants. The scholarships are granted only to candidates from developing and economically-transitioning countries.
The International School of Agricultural Sciences offers an outstanding academic environment dedicated to the pursuit of excellence within the university The university believes that this egalitarianism fosters a productive intellectual environment where Senior and Junior Members can form meaningful relationships to the betterment of their research.
The scholarship is available to pursue the postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Scholarship will be awarded in the faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment in their home countries.
Types of Scholarships:
- Full scholarships cover tuition, student dormitory housing on campus, medical insurance, monthly living stipend and student visa. The scholarship does not cover application fees, round-trip airfare, initial living expenses, and a tuition deposit that will be returned to the payer at the end of the program. Candidates are required to fund these expenses.
- Partial scholarships supplement candidates from developing countries who can provide funding from other sources.
Scholarship offers may be withdrawn and offered to applicants on the waiting list if the candidate does not meet the necessary requirements.
The scholarship is available for international students.
Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
English Language Requirements:
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: To apply for a scholarship, include a completed scholarship application form together with your full application package during the application period, which is November 1 – March 1. Applications are to be submitted to the International School, not to the sponsor.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 1, 2018.