Scholarships: Capstone Editing Research Scholarships are available for honours students. The Capstone Editing Research Scholarship for Honours Students provides up to A$3,000 (tax-free) to one student per year to assist with covering the costs associated with the research for their thesis.
Host College/University: Curtin University is an Australian public research university based in Bentley and Perth, Western Australia.
Degree level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded within the faculty of Science & Engineering, Curtin Business School, Centre for Aboriginal Studies, Health Sciences and Humanities.
Scholarship Award: The Capstone Editing Research Scholarship for Honours Students provides up to A$3,000 (tax-free) to one student per year to assist with covering the costs associated with the research for their thesis. Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
Nationalities: Australian and international students are eligible for this scholarship.
Applicants must be enrolled in an Honours program at an Australian or New Zealand university (studying internally or externally). Before applying for this scholarship, please check your eligibility against these criteria:
- Students must be enrolled in an Honours program at an Australian or New Zealand university.
- Students can be studying internally or externally.
- Students can be a domestic or international student.
- The scholarship is primarily for full-time students. If you are studying part-time, you are only eligible to apply if you can demonstrate carer commitments or a medical condition that prohibit you from studying full time.
- Students cannot apply if you are an employee or contractor of Capstone Editing (or a family member of an employee or contractor).
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Applying procedure Instructions: To apply for this scholarship, simply complete this form and provide your supporting documents.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: April 30, 2018