- NASA Animation Fellowship for International Students in USA, 2018
- Stipendiary Junior Research Fellowships in UK, 2019/2023
- CRENC Studentships for MD Students, MDs and Medical Residents, 2018
- PhD Studentships in Computer Science for African Students in South Africa, 2018
- Freethinker Fellowships for International Students in Germany, 2018
- Fully Funded PhD Studentship at PML and University of Exeter in UK, 2018
- FCReL PhD Student Fellowship Opportunities in Canada, 2018
- Stoller Scholarships 2018/2019 for Undergraduate Course at University of Bolton in UK
- University of Cape Town Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in South Africa, 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarship for Australian and International Students at Massey University, 2018
Scholarships for Scottish Graduates Study in the USA in 2018-2019
Scholarships: Applications are currently open for the Saint Andrew’s Society of the State of New York Scholarships. The Society will offer scholarships to the total value of $60,000 to enable Scottish graduates to study for a year in the United States.
Host College/University: The University of Aberdeen is a public research university in Aberdeen, Scotland. It is an ancient university founded in 1495 when William Elphinstone, Bishop of Aberdeen, petitioned Pope Alexander VI on behalf of James IV, King of Scots to establish King’s College, making it Scotland’s third-oldest university and the fifth-oldest in the English-speaking world.
Degree level: Scholarships
Field of Study: Scholarships
Scholarship Award: The Society will offer Scholarships to the total value of $60,000 to enable Scottish graduates to study for a year in the United States
Nationalities: Graduates of a Scottish university are eligible to apply. Scholarship can be taken in the USA.
- Candidates must be Scottish by birth or descent and will be expected to have current knowledge of Scotland and Scottish current affairs, and of the Scottish tradition generally. The Society expects its scholars to be good ambassadors for Scotland.
Candidates must also be:
Either graduates of a Scottish university, or of Oxford or Cambridge, who have completed their first-degree course (so as to be qualified to graduate) not earlier than 2017;
Or students of a Scottish university, or of Oxford or Cambridge, who expect to complete their first-degree course (so as to be qualified to graduate) in 2018.
An Honours degree is not essential.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applying procedure Instructions: Applications should be submitted by email.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: February 23, 2018