Scholarships: The SDA Bocconi School of Management is currently accepting applications for two tuition fee waiver for Executive Master in Marketing & Sales. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Host College/University: The SDA Bocconi School of Management is the graduate business school of Bocconi University and is considered one of the most prestigious business schools in the world.
Degree level: Scholarships are available to pursue Executive Master degree programme.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded in Marketing and Sales.
Scholarship Award: SDA Bocconi School of Management is making available 2 partial merit-based tuition waivers of € 12.000 (30% of the tuition fee) to 2019-2020 EMMS international candidates with outstanding profiles.
Nationalities: All nations students can apply. Scholarship can be taken in Italy.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for a tuition waiver, applicants must:
- Have sent the application to the 2019/20 EMMS Program;
- Have the pre-requisites for the tuition waiver;
- Sign and submit the TW application form within the deadline to admissions.emms-at-sdabocconi.it
Candidates are required to have
- University Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 4 years of work experience (not necessarily in Marketing or Sales)
- Be at least 27 years old
- Fluency in English. Candidates whose mother tongue is not English are required to submit a TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or CPE result.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The application form is available exclusively online and must be completed in English with accurate and precise information regarding your personal and professional experiences and your reasons for attending the Program.
The application form must be completed with
- CV and passport size picture
- Degree Certificate
- Proficiency in English
- One letter of reference
- Copy of ID or passport
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: November 30, 2018