- Dora Plus Grant for Visiting Doctoral Students at University of Tartu in Estoni, 2019
- SDU Postdoctoral Position in Metabolic Regulation and Lipidomics, 2019
- 2019 Surrey Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Merit Scholarship, UK
- UOW University Postgraduate Award (UPA) for Australian and International in Australia, 2019
- UCL Samuel Fund MSc Cancer Scholarships for UK/EU Students, 2019
- Tourism Development & Culture Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships, 2019
- RESOLV Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2019
- Poland, 2019 Lazarski Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Scholarships, 2019
- GRO Research Scholarships at Limerick Institute of Technology, 2018-2019
SDU Talent Master Fellowship for International Students, Denmark, 2018
Scholarships: The new SDU Talent Fellowship in Computer Science is now available for all new international students. This is an opportunity to get a coveted education and to be secured a study job in a technology company where you can develop and test your skills.The aim of the fellowship is to provide financial aid to international students.
Host College/University: The University of Southern Denmark welcomed the first students onto the campus in Odense in September 1966, and things have been developing by leaps and bounds ever since. We now have five faculties with more than 32,000 students, almost 20% of whom are from abroad, and more than 4,000 employees distributed across our main campus in Odense and regional campuses in Slagelse, Kolding, Esbjerg, and Sønderborg. Several international studies document that we conduct world-class research and are one of the top fifty young universities in the world.
Degree level/ Field of Study: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Computer Science.
Nationalities: EU/EEA and Swiss citizens, as well as applicants with Danish residence permit and also students from other countries, are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: To apply for admission to the Master’s program in Computer Science, you must have a relevant bachelor’s degree. You can apply for a master’s degree if you have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from SDU, Aarhus University, University of Copenhagen or Aalborg University.
You can also apply for admission if you have a corresponding bachelor’s degree program that contains computer science subject’s equivalent to minimum 100 ECTS. The following subject areas must be included:
- Programming (at least 15 ECTS)
- Algorithms, data structures, and complexity (at least 15 ECTS)
- Computer systems, including machine architecture and control systems (at least 15 ECTS)
- Mathematical support for computer science, including discrete mathematics (at least 10 ECTS)
- Databases (at least 5 ECTS)
Once you have applied, the Board of Studies will assess whether your education is admissible. If you do not meet the above admission requirements, the Board of Studies will assess whether you can follow one or more supplementary courses.
Applying procedure Instructions: To apply, you must create an application in the application portal.
If you do not have legal requirements (see above), please include the following documents in order to evaluate your application:
- Your bachelor’s degree, including an overview of all subjects, passed.
- If you have not passed your bachelor yet: A signed and stamped print of your past results and your subject notifications. If you load your results via data exchange in the application portal, please note that registered subjects are not included. If you are registered with subjects that are relevant to the education requirements, you must, therefore,e upload a copy of your registrations.
- Documentation for any. Passed or enrolled supplement.
- Documentation that you meet the language requirements of the education.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: March 1, 2018.