- NASA Animation Fellowship for International Students in USA, 2018
- Stipendiary Junior Research Fellowships in UK, 2019/2023
- CRENC Studentships for MD Students, MDs and Medical Residents, 2018
- PhD Studentships in Computer Science for African Students in South Africa, 2018
- Freethinker Fellowships for International Students in Germany, 2018
- Fully Funded PhD Studentship at PML and University of Exeter in UK, 2018
- FCReL PhD Student Fellowship Opportunities in Canada, 2018
- Stoller Scholarships 2018/2019 for Undergraduate Course at University of Bolton in UK
- University of Cape Town Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in South Africa, 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarship for Australian and International Students at Massey University, 2018
Shailendra Kasera Master Scholarship for UK/EU at University of Edinburgh in UK, 2018
Scholarships: The University of Edinburgh is inviting applications for Shailendra Kasera Scholarship to an applicant accepted on to an eligible on-campus one year masters programme in any subject offered. The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
Host College/University: The University of Edinburgh, founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities.
Degree level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
Field of Study: Scholarship is awarded in any subject offered by the Business School for the 2018-2019 academic session.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will have the value of £15,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
Nationalities: UK and EU students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- One scholarship will be awarded to an applicant
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- The scholarship will be awarded to a student who has been accepted for admission on a full-time basis for a postgraduate one year taught Masters programme offered by the Business School.
- Applicants must be domiciled out with the UK and EU at the time of application and be liable for the overseas rate of tuition fee.
- Candidates are required to have good English Language skills with scholarship applicants normally requiring a minimum IELTS of 7.0 (with a minimum of 6.5 in each section) achieved within the past two years. Please check the Entry Requirements for your proposed programme of study for details of other acceptable English language qualifications. The requirement for an IELTS score of 7.0 (or equivalent) may be higher than the level required for admissions purposes.
Applying procedure Instructions: The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: May 31, 2018