The Seoul National University Asia Center (SNUAC) is offering Visiting Scholar Fellowship for fall 2018. Fellowship is available to Domestic and international researchers.
The purpose of the fellowship is to support scholars whose research and writings are related to Asia and also promote academic exchanges with SNUAC faculty members and research fellows by providing research spaces and financial supports.
The Seoul National University Asia Center (SNUAC) is a research and international exchange institute based in Seoul, South Korea. The SNUAC’s most distinctive feature is its cooperative approach in fostering research projects and international exchange program through close interactions between regional and thematic research programs about Asia and the world.
This is a visiting research fellowship programme.
Field of Study:
Fellowship is available to applicants who conduct research on themes and regions of Asia.
– Research grant: KRW 3,600,000(6 months); provided at the successful completion of the fellow’s responsibilities.
– Research space and access to SNU library and other research facilities.
Available to Domestic and international researchers.
- A total of 5 fellows will be selected.
- Scholarship can be taken at SNUAC in South Korea.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Domestic and international researchers who conduct research on themes and regions of Asia.
- Possess a PhD degree or have expert experience that is equivalent to a PhD degree.
- Must be able to reside at SNUAC and conduct research during the fellowship period.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Applications should be sent via e-mail.
– 1 copy of CV stating the start and end dates (i.e. YYYY/MM)
– 1 copy of research plan (A4, 2 pages)
Scholarship Official Web Links:
May 31, 2018.