- Dora Plus Grant for Visiting Doctoral Students at University of Tartu in Estoni, 2019
- SDU Postdoctoral Position in Metabolic Regulation and Lipidomics, 2019
- 2019 Surrey Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Merit Scholarship, UK
- UOW University Postgraduate Award (UPA) for Australian and International in Australia, 2019
- UCL Samuel Fund MSc Cancer Scholarships for UK/EU Students, 2019
- Tourism Development & Culture Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships, 2019
- RESOLV Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2019
- Poland, 2019 Lazarski Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Scholarships, 2019
- GRO Research Scholarships at Limerick Institute of Technology, 2018-2019
Southern New Hampshire University International Merit Scholarships in USA, 2018
Southern New Hampshire University International Merit Scholarships
The Southern New Hampshire University is offering merit-based scholarships to international students who are applying for admission to SNHU.
The Southern New Hampshire University is a private, nonprofit, coeducational, and nonsectarian university situated between Manchester and Hooksett, New Hampshire, in the United States.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and graduate programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Undergraduate students may be eligible for up to: $6,000 (per year) and Graduate students may be eligible for up to: $4,000 (one-time award over two terms)
International students are eligible for this scholarships. Scholarship can be taken in the USA.
Min GPA 3.0 and completed application for SNHU admission. Students must submit a completed scholarship application at least 30 days before the start of the term. Undergraduate students must maintain a 3.0 GPA to remain eligible for renewal consideration. Graduate students must have the equivalent of 3.0 GPA to be eligible and receive a one-time award over two terms.
English Language Requirements:
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applying procedure Instructions:
Step 1. Apply Online
Step 2. Applications will not be processed and documents will not be accepted until the Application Fee is paid.
Step 3A. Official Diplomas and Transcripts: All transcripts submitted must be official copies of degrees, diplomas, or certificates. Academic documents must include an official transcript with the record of courses and grades/marks received. Transcripts should be in a sealed and stamped envelope by the issuing institution.
How to Apply:
To apply for an International Merit Scholarship, complete the scholarship application by clicking the Scholarship button on the left menu bar. Completed applications will receive a confirmation email message. Please save the confirmation email for your records.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
June 4, 2018.