- NASA Animation Fellowship for International Students in USA, 2018
- Stipendiary Junior Research Fellowships in UK, 2019/2023
- CRENC Studentships for MD Students, MDs and Medical Residents, 2018
- PhD Studentships in Computer Science for African Students in South Africa, 2018
- Freethinker Fellowships for International Students in Germany, 2018
- Fully Funded PhD Studentship at PML and University of Exeter in UK, 2018
- FCReL PhD Student Fellowship Opportunities in Canada, 2018
- Stoller Scholarships 2018/2019 for Undergraduate Course at University of Bolton in UK
- University of Cape Town Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in South Africa, 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarship for Australian and International Students at Massey University, 2018
Stanford Graduate School of Business USA Fellowships in MBA, 2018-2019
In 2018-2019, Stanford Graduate School of Business will award up to three Stanford USA MBA Fellowships. The fellowships are open to US students who wish to obtain an MBA at Stanford GSB.
The Stanford Graduate School of Business is the graduate business school of Stanford University in Stanford, California.
Fellowships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Field of Study:
Fellowships are awarded in the field of business administration.
This year, the Fellowship focuses on the U.S. Midwest and pays for tuition and associated fees (approximately US $170,000 over two years) for Stanford MBA students who demonstrate financial need and strong ties to the Midwest.
Scholarships are open to US students.
- In 2018-2019, Stanford GSB will award up to three Stanford USA MBA Fellowships.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA.
You must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident. If you are a dual citizen, you are eligible as long as you hold U.S. citizenship.
Demonstrated financial need is preferred, as assessed through the Stanford GSB financial aid process after admission.
You must demonstrate strong ties to, and a commitment to the economic development of, at least one of the following states: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
English Language Requirements:
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
To be considered for the Stanford USA MBA Fellowship, you must apply in either Round 1 (by 18 September 2018) or Round 2 (by 10 January 2019) of the MBA application process. We cannot consider you for the fellowship in Round 3. If you have already been admitted to the GSB and have deferred enrollment, you must apply to the USA MBA Fellowship the year prior to your enrollment.
In the MBA application, you will indicate that you are applying for the Stanford USA MBA Fellowship; doing so will trigger a prompt for an additional essay (listed below). You must submit the Stanford USA MBA Fellowship essay with your completed MBA Program application by the appropriate application deadline. Suggested essay length is 400 words.
In the MBA application, you will indicate that you are applying for the Stanford USA MBA Fellowship; doing so will trigger a prompt for an additional essay (listed below). You must submit the Stanford USA MBA Fellowship essay with your completed MBA Program application by the appropriate application deadline. Suggested essay length is 400 words. Follow the formatting requirements as outlined in the Essay Instructions.
Tell about your connection(s) to the Midwest region and about your intended contributions to the region.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
September 18, 2018.