The Singapore University of Technology and Design is offering graduate merit scholarship for students to pursue a doctoral degree program. The scholarship will provide monthly stipend and allowances during the PhD Programme in the Host University, and envisages future employment in SUTD. The SUTD–GEMS is tenable for a period of up to 5 years.
The purpose of this scholarship is to increase the volume and quality of evidence to underpin cost-effective public health practice at a local level in Singapore.
Singapore University of Technology and Design of Public Health generates knowledge and evidence to improve global public health, using our research, teaching and analysis to promote well-being, prevent disease and reduce health inequalities.
Scholarships are available to pursue a doctoral degree program.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to all the subjects offered by the university.
The scholarship will cover the course fee.
- The scholarships are available for the Singapore citizens.
- Scholarship can be taken in Singapore.
Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Singapore Citizen
2. Singapore Permanent Resident may apply but would have obtained Singapore Citizenship by the time of receiving the award
3. has a minimum GPA score of 4.7
4. is applying or has accepted an offer to study / currently studying at the doctoral level of a leading overseas university
5. Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship. Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and. Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Submit the application form online by 1, February 2019. To apply for a scholarship, including a completed scholarship application form together with your full application package during the application period.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
February 1, 2019.