- NASA Animation Fellowship for International Students in USA, 2018
- Stipendiary Junior Research Fellowships in UK, 2019/2023
- CRENC Studentships for MD Students, MDs and Medical Residents, 2018
- PhD Studentships in Computer Science for African Students in South Africa, 2018
- Freethinker Fellowships for International Students in Germany, 2018
- Fully Funded PhD Studentship at PML and University of Exeter in UK, 2018
- FCReL PhD Student Fellowship Opportunities in Canada, 2018
- Stoller Scholarships 2018/2019 for Undergraduate Course at University of Bolton in UK
- University of Cape Town Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in South Africa, 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarship for Australian and International Students at Massey University, 2018
Taiwan Ministry of Education Mandarin Language Enrichment Scholarships for International Students, 2018
Scholarships: The Ministry of Education is inviting applications for Mandarin Language Enrichment Scholarships. Scholarships are available for pursuing undertake Huayu courses at a registered Mandarin Language Center approved by the MOE.
Host College/University: The purpose of the scholarship is to encourage international students (Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao SAR students are not eligible) to undertake Huayu courses in the Republic of China (Taiwan); in order to provide them with opportunities to increase their understanding of Taiwanese culture and society, and to promote mutual understanding and interactions between Taiwan and the international community.
Degree level: Scholarships provide opportunities to increase applicants understanding of Taiwanese culture and society, and to promote mutual understanding and interactions between Taiwan and the international community.
Field of Study: Scholarships are available to undertake Huayu courses at a registered Mandarin Language Center approved by the MOE.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships will include a Monthly stipend of 25,000 NTD.
Nationalities: International students (except Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao SAR students) can apply for the scholarships.
- 16 scholarships, of which 1(12 months) is given to designated person/people and 15scholarships will be open to all applicants
- Scholarship can be taken in the Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for this scholarship:-
- International applicants above the age of 18, who possess a high school diploma or above, have shown excellent academic performance, and are of good moral character, are eligible. Candidates with one of the following qualifications may not apply:
Is an overseas Chinese student or a national of the R.O.C.
Is currently registered as a student at a Mandarin Language Center or has sought a degree from a university or college in Taiwan.
Has already received a HES or a Taiwan Scholarship, in the past.
Is an exchange student to Taiwan, during the scholarship period?
Is currently receiving financial benefits from the Taiwan government or another educational institution
- English Test Requirements: Free English Language testing for students from English speaking countries.
Free English Language testing for students from countries in which English is the major teaching language on condition that the relevant proof documents were provided.
TOEFL 550, IELTS 5.5 or pass university’s entrance examination.
In addition to the application for the scholarship, the applicant must submit the following documents:-
An application form (see appendix 1; provided by local embassies or missions).
A photocopy of his/her passport or any other documents that can verify the nationality of the applicant.
A photocopy of the certificate of the highest credential and transcript.
A photocopy of the applications to the Mandarin Language Center.
Other documents required by local embassies or missions.
Applying procedure Instructions: Applications should be sent by post.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: Applicants need to submit the following documents to local embassies or missions before the announced deadline (In principle, the yearly application period is from February 1 through March 31.