- Dora Plus Grant for Visiting Doctoral Students at University of Tartu in Estoni, 2019
- SDU Postdoctoral Position in Metabolic Regulation and Lipidomics, 2019
- 2019 Surrey Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Merit Scholarship, UK
- UOW University Postgraduate Award (UPA) for Australian and International in Australia, 2019
- UCL Samuel Fund MSc Cancer Scholarships for UK/EU Students, 2019
- Tourism Development & Culture Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships, 2019
- RESOLV Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2019
- Poland, 2019 Lazarski Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Scholarships, 2019
- GRO Research Scholarships at Limerick Institute of Technology, 2018-2019
Technical University of Denmark PhD Scholarship in Denmark, 2018
Technical University of Denmark PhD Scholarship 2018
The Technical University of Denmark (DTU) will offer a PhD scholarship at Department of Biotechnology and Biomedicine (DTU Bioengineering). The PhD project will be executed at the Bacterial Interactions and Evolution group in the Section for Microbial and Chemical Ecology.
The Technical University of Denmark, often simply referred to as DTU, is a university in Kongens Lyngby, just north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Scholarship is available for pursuing PhD programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarship is awarded in the field of Sociomicrobiology.
DTU is a leading technical university globally recognized for the excellence of its research, education, innovation and scientific advice. University will offer a rewarding and challenging job in an international environment. We strive for academic excellence in an environment characterized by collegial respect and an academic freedom tempered by responsibility.
Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply. Scholarship can be taken in Denmark.
Candidates should have a master’s degree in engineering or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to the master’s degree in engineering.
English Language Requirements:
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Applications must be submitted as one PDF file containing all materials to be given consideration. To apply, please open the link “Apply online”, fill in the online application form, and attach all your materials in English in one PDF file. The file must include:
- A letter motivating the application (cover letter)
- Curriculum vitae
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system
How to Apply:
Please submit your online application no later than March 25, 2018.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 25, 2018.