The Technical University of Munich is offering a scholarship for the students to pursue a graduate & undergraduate degree program. The scholarship is available for the students of Germany.
Oskar Karl Forster Scholarship supports the University’s goal in making quality education accessible to those who are engaged in the profession of human formation and development.
The Technical University of Munich is one of Germany’s leading research and teaching institute. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge. For more than a century, we have educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
The scholarship available to pursue undergraduate & graduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The scholarship is available to study the entire subject offered by the university.
The scholarship will be awarded worth up to €100 to €500.
The scholarship is available for the students of Germany.
The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Student’s admission to the program; the priority of the college is considered..
- Open for incoming students beginning Academic Year 2018-19
- Good character demonstrated qualities of leadership and positive attitudes in keeping with the Mission Statement of the University.
- Academically-outstanding or students demonstrating financial need, who have completed at least two semesters at the TUM.
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: The application for the scholarship is processed simultaneously with the application for admission. Applications must be submitted to the TUM scholarship office in Munich or the administrative office of the Weihenstephan campus by May 31, 2019.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
May 31, 2019.