- University of Surrey, Department of Sociology Visiting International Fellowship in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarship at Swansea University in UK, 2018
- Robust and Predictive Energy Management of Hybrid Electric Vehicles PhD Studentship, UK 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarships at Swansea University in UK, 2018-2019
- AVAST Research Fellowship for International Students in Czech Republic, 2018
- Winton Advanced Research Fellowships in Physics of Sustainability, UK 2019
- PhD Fellowships at SDU Center for Energy Informatics to study in Denmark, 2018
- Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Denmark, 2018
- RMIT International Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Master in Australia, 2019
- Nottingham Trent University Postgraduate Scholarships for International in UK, 2019
The Curtin University Economics and Social Policy Scholarship in Australia, 2018
The Curtin University is offering Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Economics and Social Policy Scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework student undertaking studies in the area(s) of economics or social policy.
The Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre’s Economics and Social Policy Scholarship is to support broadening access to tertiary education for those traditionally underrepresented at university and who may benefit from financial assistance to attend University.
The Curtin University (formerly known as Curtin University of Technology) is an Australian public research university based in Bentley and Perth, Western Australia.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Humanities, Science & Engineering, Faculty of Business and Law, Centre for Aboriginal Studies and Health Sciences.
The Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Economics and Social Policy Scholarship will provide the following support for the normal expected duration of the degree up to a maximum of 3 years: A total value of $15,000 paid as a cash stipend of $2,500 per semester. The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses
- Australian and New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Curtin University Australia.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered for the Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Economics and Social Policy Scholarship:
Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, Australian permanent humanitarian visa holder (PHV), or New Zealand citizen
Enrolled full time (100 credits) in a Curtin Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree as at the scholarship closing date
Residing within Australia
Minimum course weighted average (CWA) of 50
Be able to demonstrate interest/passion for economics and social policy
Be from a low socio-economic background and be able to demonstate financial need
Not currently hold an industry sponsored scholarship
Available to attend BCEC’s events and activities, and participate in media and marketing engagements where required
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
- Complete the application form online
- Application form can be saved at any point of the process
- Multiple scholarships can be applied for at one time
- Tips on how to complete your application can be found under the ‘Application Advice’ tab on the scholarships website
Scholarship Official Web Links:
May 24, 2018.