The Curtin University Economics and Social Policy Scholarship in Australia, 2018
The Curtin University is offering Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Economics and Social Policy Scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework student undertaking studies in the area(s) of economics or social policy.
The Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre’s Economics and Social Policy Scholarship is to support broadening access to tertiary education for those traditionally underrepresented at university and who may benefit from financial assistance to attend University.
The Curtin University (formerly known as Curtin University of Technology) is an Australian public research university based in Bentley and Perth, Western Australia.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Humanities, Science & Engineering, Faculty of Business and Law, Centre for Aboriginal Studies and Health Sciences.
The Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Economics and Social Policy Scholarship will provide the following support for the normal expected duration of the degree up to a maximum of 3 years: A total value of $15,000 paid as a cash stipend of $2,500 per semester. The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses
- Australian and New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Curtin University Australia.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered for the Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Economics and Social Policy Scholarship:
Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, Australian permanent humanitarian visa holder (PHV), or New Zealand citizen
Enrolled full time (100 credits) in a Curtin Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree as at the scholarship closing date
Residing within Australia
Minimum course weighted average (CWA) of 50
Be able to demonstrate interest/passion for economics and social policy
Be from a low socio-economic background and be able to demonstate financial need
Not currently hold an industry sponsored scholarship
Available to attend BCEC’s events and activities, and participate in media and marketing engagements where required
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
- Complete the application form online
- Application form can be saved at any point of the process
- Multiple scholarships can be applied for at one time
- Tips on how to complete your application can be found under the ‘Application Advice’ tab on the scholarships website
Scholarship Official Web Links:
May 24, 2018.
- ArtEZ Degree Scholarship for Non-EU/EEA Students in Netherlands, 2018
Scholarship Description: The new ArtEZ talent Scholarship for Non-EU/EEA Students...
- Studentship for UK/EU Students at Scottish Graduate School of Social Science in UK, 2018
Scholarship Description: Applications are invited for AAQM/Data Sets Studentship at...
- PhD and MD Scholarships Positions for International Students at BSIO in Germany, 2018
Scholarship Description: Applications for PhD and MD positions are currently...
- PhD Scholarship in Intercultural Communication for International Students at UNNC in China, 2018
Scholarship Description: The School of English at the University of...
- PhD and Postdoctoral Scholarships for International Students in Belgium, 2018
Scholarship Description: University of Liège (Belgium), Faculty of Social Sciences...
- The DCU Doctor of Education (EdD) Scholarship for International Students in Ireland, 2018
Scholarship Description: The DCU Institute of Education in association with...
- The University of Malta Master Scholarships for Maltese and EU Citizens in Malta, 2018
Scholarship Description: The University of Malta and George Mason University...
Scholarships by Awarding Countries
- Italy Scholarships
- Spain Scholarships
- Indian Scholarships
- Turkey Scholarships
- Russia Scholarships
- Vienna Scholarships
- Sweden Scholarships
- Scotland Scholarships
- Hungary Scholarships
- Malaysia Scholarships
- Thailand Scholarships
- Singapore Scholarships
- Switzerland Scholarships
- Netherlands Scholarships
- Developing Countries Scholarships
SCHOLARSHIPS BY SUBJECTS
- Arts Scholarships
- MBA Scholarships
- Law Scholarships
- IT Scholarships
- Education Scholarships
- Engineering Scholarships
- Political Science Scholarships
- Computer Science Scholarships
- Economics & Finance Scholarships
- Development Studies Scholarships
- Environmental Management Scholarships
- Geo-sciences Scholarships
- Geography Scholarships
- Health Scholarships
- Human Scholarships
- Humanities Scholarships
- Nuclear Chemistry Scholarships
- Social Sciences Scholarships
- Statistics Scholarships
- Risk Management Scholarships
- Sports Science Scholarships
- science and engineering Scholarships
- Journalism Scholarships
- Medical Scholarships
- Medicine Scholarships
- Natural Sciences Scholarships
- Physics Scholarships
- Science and Technology Scholarships
- Water Management Scholarships
- Natural Resources Scholarships
- Micro-mechanics Scholarships
- Industrial Marketing Scholarships
- Legal Sciences Scholarships
- Chemistry Scholarships
- Biomedical Science Scholarships
- Psychology Scholarships
- Agriculture Scholarships
- Forestry Scholarships
- Fisheries Scholarships