- University of Surrey, Department of Sociology Visiting International Fellowship in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarship at Swansea University in UK, 2018
- Robust and Predictive Energy Management of Hybrid Electric Vehicles PhD Studentship, UK 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarships at Swansea University in UK, 2018-2019
- AVAST Research Fellowship for International Students in Czech Republic, 2018
- Winton Advanced Research Fellowships in Physics of Sustainability, UK 2019
- PhD Fellowships at SDU Center for Energy Informatics to study in Denmark, 2018
- Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Denmark, 2018
- RMIT International Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Master in Australia, 2019
- Nottingham Trent University Postgraduate Scholarships for International in UK, 2019
The Polish Academy of Life Sciences PhD Student Scholarship in Poland, 2018
The Institute of Physics of the Polish Academy of Life Sciences is seeking applications from PhD student to apply for the scholarship in Molecular Biophysics. This scholarship is available to international students.
The mission of the Institute is to advance the knowledge in physics and to educate PhD students in the areas that will best serve society, our country and the world. We also disseminate knowledge at all levels of education.
In order to be eligible applicants must have good spoken and written English skills.
Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Field of Study:
- Scholarship is awarded in molecular biophysics.
- Institute of Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences offers the opportunity for international Graduate (Ph. D) Studies in the following specialities:- Semiconductor Physics
– Physics of Magnetic Materials
– Physics of Superconductors
– Quantum Optics
– Atomic Physics
– Physics of Radiation and Laser Spectroscopy
– Physics of X-Rays and Electron Microscopy
– Molecular Physics
– Low-Temperature Physics
– Biological Physics
– Theoretical Physics
Scholarship of value 3000 PLN per month (untaxed scholarship) will be awarded.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Scholarship can be taken in Poland.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Profile of a candidate for the PhD position:
- Master degree in one of the following disciplines: biophysics, physics, biochemistry, molecular biology, chemistry or related (e.g. biotechnology) obtained no later than June 30, 2018
- High motivation for scientific work (publications, conference presentations or other achievements are highly welcome)
- Experience in laboratory work in biophysics, molecular biology or biochemistry
- Interest in biophysics, ability to work in an interdisciplinary team
- Analytical thinking, diligence in work
- Good spoken and written English skills
English Language Requirements:
Applicants must have good spoken and written English skills.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Required materials:
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of publications, conference presentations and other achievements (if any)
- Letter of motivation
- Transcript of record from undergraduate studies (both BSc and MSc)
- Reference contact person(s) (with phone number(s) and e-mail address (es))
All materials should be submitted in electronic form to the address.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
May 30, 2018.