The University of Glasgow is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for Masters Degree in Tourism Development & Culture (TourDC). Prestigious Erasmus Mundus scholarships are available for well-qualified applicants from developing countries.
The University of Glasgow is the leading partner in the consortium of universities that have developed this joint Masters programme. Other degrees awarding partners include the University of Malta, Lund University (Sweden) and University Institute Lisbon.
Scholarship is available to pursue a master degree.
Field of Study:
Scholarship is awarded to study Tourism Development & Culture (TourDC).
The value of The EMJMD student scholarship includes:
- A contribution to your participation costs (including tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to your participation in the EMJMD study programme
- A contribution to your travel and installation costs
- A monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the EMJMD study programme
- The Scholarship is available to the developing countries.
- Scholarship can be taken in Scotland.
The Fellowship is available to:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo Democratic Republic of, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, England, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea North, Korea South, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgystan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar(Burma), Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Northern Ireland, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wales, Yemen, Zambia & Zimbabwe.
- Applicants must hold an offer of a place for the programme (unconditional or conditional) for September 2019 entry.
- EMJMD student scholarships can be offered to students from any region of the world – however, no more than three from the same country or with the same nationality will be awarded in the same intake. The scholarship’s terms depend on your country of origin/residence.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
Secure an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place for the programmes. Submit the appropriate Scholarship Application Form (available on the consortium website) with their online programme application.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 13, 2019.