- Dora Plus Grant for Visiting Doctoral Students at University of Tartu in Estoni, 2019
- SDU Postdoctoral Position in Metabolic Regulation and Lipidomics, 2019
- 2019 Surrey Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Merit Scholarship, UK
- UOW University Postgraduate Award (UPA) for Australian and International in Australia, 2019
- UCL Samuel Fund MSc Cancer Scholarships for UK/EU Students, 2019
- Tourism Development & Culture Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships, 2019
- RESOLV Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2019
- Poland, 2019 Lazarski Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Scholarships, 2019
- GRO Research Scholarships at Limerick Institute of Technology, 2018-2019
Transatlantic Research Fellowship Peace and Security at Institute for European Integration, 2018
The Europa-Kolleg Hamburg and the Federal Chancellor Helmut Schmidt Foundation is currently accepting applications for Transatlantic Research Fellowship in Peace and Security. Fellowship is available for international students.
A research stay of up to 3 months is available for the fall of 2018. The successful candidate will participate in, and contribute to the international conference “The Future of Transatlantic Relations: Challenges in Trade, Security and Environmental Policy” (FOTAR2018) on 16 and 17 November.
The scientific activities of the Europa-Kolleg Hamburg take place at the Institute for European Integration, founded in 1978. It is an academic institution at the University of Hamburg and enjoys the constitutional freedom of research and teaching. The Institute has the task of initiating and conducting interdisciplinary research in the area of European integration as well as integration processes in other regions of the world, either on its own or together with other academic institutions. It invites foreign researchers to work on their projects within the framework of a research stay. Furthermore, the Institute organizes scientific conferences and lectures.
This is a visiting research fellowship programme.
Field of Study:
Fellowship is awarded in the field of Transatlantic Relations focused on questions relating to peace and security. The fellowship is open to researchers of the following disciplines: Political Science, Legal Studies, History, Cultural Sciences, Sociology, and Economics.
The fellowship provides a stipend of 1,200 EUR/month, as well as a travel allowance.
- Fellowship is available for international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Hamburg, Germany.
Fellows will be selected by the Academic Board of the conference based on the following criteria:
- A convincing research agenda in one of the stated fields
- General academic excellence
- Excellent English language skills
English Language Requirements:
In order to be eligible applicants must have excellent English language skills.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: English language applications containing a CV and a concise research proposal in a single PDF-file, shall be submitted to: Prof. Dr. Markus Kotzur, LL.M. (Duke) President, Europa-Kolleg Hamburg institute-at-europa-kolleg-hamburg.de.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
September 23, 2018.