International scholarships are available for 2-year Erasmus Mundus Masters Course in Tropical Biodiversity and Ecosystems. During the TROPIMUNDO programme, students will get the opportunity to study at two European partner institutions and at one partner university in the humid tropics.
Host College/University: TROPIMUNDO is an EC-funded Erasmus Mundus Masters Course in Tropical Biodiversity and Ecosystems which unites expert Higher Education Institutions (HEI), with a long-standing worldwide expertise in tropical rainforests and woodlands, and in coastal ecosystems (e.g. mangrove forests and coral reefs). University aims to bring together expert Higher Education Institutes (HEI), with long-standing worldwide expertise in tropical rain-forests and woodlands and in tropical coastal ecosystems.
Degree level/ Field of Study: Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc Programme.
Available Subject:Scholarships are awarded in Tropical Biodiversity and Ecosystems.
Scholarship Award: TROPIMUNDO Candidates can also apply for an EC scholarship, which is however limited by a number of criteria.
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium, France, Italy, Cameroon, Malaysia and Australia.
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible for this scholarship.
- An internationally accepted Bachelor’s degree (i.e. the equivalent of 180 ECTS) with a major in Biology, Natural Sciences, Environmental Sciences, or equivalent from an accredited university.
- Students must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English or English + French. More information on language requirements can be found in the Online Information and Application Module.
- A personal evaluation of the applications will be done by a selection committee
- In the 1st and 3rd semester basic and specialised extra-curricular language courses are offered based on actual trajectory needs.
- Students must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English or English + French.
Applying procedure Instructions: Applying mode is online.
Scholarships Official Web Links: